Guiding Future Stars to Gaining Future Success
Guiding Future Stars Recruiting Program is geared towards high school student-athletes who are interested in continuing their academic and athletic career in college. At GFS, we will work with individuals, teams , and organizations. We have three options for each type of client.
Individual Recruiting Program - (Freshmen, Sophomores, and Juniors)
- In- Person/Skype Consultation with a GFS Team Member to get a better understanding of your goals and aspirations.
- Create a Customized College Search Marketing Plan based on the Prospective Student-Athlete’s (PSA) academic achievement, educational goals, financial needs, and athletic ability, etc.
- GFS College Recruiting Playbook along with the NCAA Student-Athlete Recruiting Guide.
- Professional Designed Student-Athlete Player Profile
- Professional Designed Student-Athlete Player Profile Trading Card (x20)
- Unlimited telephone and email consultation throughout the recruiting process until the PSA officially commits to a school.
Team Recruiting Program
- 2 College Recruiting Talks to the team, parents, and coaching staff. Recommended to do the first discussion during the PSA’s sophomore year.
- Each PSA will receive a copy of the GFS College Recruiting Playbook along with the NCAA Student-Athlete Recruiting Guide.
- The Head Coach will have unlimited telephone and email access to the GFS Team for general inquiries regarding the college recruiting process
- 15% Discount on an Individual Recruiting Program if your team purchases a club team program
College Recruiting Seminars
- A GFS Team member will speak to your team or organization about the college recruiting process, and the NCAA rules and regulations in relation to recruiting.